Where to Find All the Great Content From Talent Connect
October 23, 2013
One of the most inspiring and transformative elements of Talent Connect is all of the content that comes out of the conference. This year, more than 100 of our customers put massive amounts of time, energy, and creativity into their presentations, spanning 80+ unique sessions.
Sessions at Talent Connect Las Vegas ranged from keynotes from Chris Hoyt of PepsiCo and Ed Nathanson of Rapid7, to customer-led break-out sessions, to training sessions on the first day, many of which were jointly led by LinkedIn and our customers. To help you continue the Talent Connect experience year round, we are making conference content available in the following ways:
Visit the Talent Connect Vegas 2013 section on SlideShare to download and share session content. This includes presentations from our customer-led break-out sessions, as well as content from the LinkedIn-led trainings sessions on the first day.
We live streamed our keynote presentations, and recorded about 40 additional training and break-out sessions. Keynote recordings are currently available on our LinkedIn Talent Solutions YouTube channel, and break-out session videos will continue to be added in the coming weeks.
Some of the keynote highlights include:
- Announcement of Recruiter Mobile and LinkedIn mobile recruiting vision
- Erik Wahl talks about how unlocking creativity can transform your life
- Fireside Chat with Jeff Weiner about leadership and the future of recruting
- Fred Kofman reveals how taking responsibility for your actions will turn you into a player and a true leader
- Chris Hoyt from PepsiCo presents on how to become an InDemand employer with limited budget
- Moneyball: Westpac and Expedia share how they use data to optimize their hiring process
- Ed Nathanson shows the how embracing your company’s quirky culture can be the best employer branding tool for small businesses
3. Blog posts:
Want to see our full coverage of this year’s Talent Connect, plus global and prior events? Check out our full archives of Talent Connect blog posts.
Starting in Q4 2013, we will be hosting a monthly series of Talent Connect webcasts, featuring popular sessions and highlights from the event. Follow @hireonlinkedin on Twitter and keep an eye out on this page for more information.
Want to see what your colleagues had to say about their experience in Vegas? Search #intalent on Twitter to pull up all of the live tweets from both Talent Connect Las Vegas and London.
Finally, pre-registration for Talent Connect 2014 is live. Next year, we’ll bring the event to San Francisco from Oct 20-22. See you there!