Introducing the New and Improved Talent Solutions Learning Center
January 27, 2014
If you’re wondering about how to create smart Boolean strings, how to write an effective InMail, or how to target the right talent with your job post, you should check our new and improved Talent Solutions Learning Center.
Each quarter, over 30,000 customers take advantage of the training we offer through our Learning Center. We offer 300 monthly live webinars in 9 languages and also an extensive library of on-demand self-paced tutorials and tip sheets – all with the purpose of helping you get the most out of our recruiting products.
This year, we are taking the Learning Center user experience to the next level:
The new and redesigned platform is available to all customers with a LinkedIn Recruiter license and it allows you to:
1. Get valuable training based on your personal preferences. You can search for courses based on topics you’re interested in, types of learning, keywords, and courses in different languages.
2. View and register for webinar training sessions in your own time zone from the new Calendar View. This is a new feature that allows you to more quickly scan the session calendar and register for sessions that do fit in your busy schedule.
3. Access recommended Learning Tracks based on your skill level. On the Home Page, you can choose a track that suits your needs. If you are new to Recruiter and have very little time, you can get introduced to Recruiter with a series of quick courses that will take only 60 minutes of your time. If you want help with a recommended learning plan, check the learning tracks that will help you advance your Recruiter skills within a two-month period.
4. Resume any classes you’ve started but not completed right from the home page – no more clicking around, trying to remember where you stopped watching.
Additionally, here are a few ideas for how to get the most out of the Learning Center:
1. If you have very little time and like to take training at your convenience, our Self-paced Tutorials are the best option for you. They are 5 to 15 minutes long and offer you the opportunity to learn and apply Recruiter best practices on your own time.
2. If you want to hear from our product and recruitment experts, you will be interested in our Global Webinar Program. This is a series of sessions conducted live by our team of experts and they cover topics ranging from foundational to advanced. They are also available in your time zone, in multiple languages.
3. If you want a quick reference on how to perform a task, you can check our library of Tip Sheets, which you can easily download and keep available at your desk.
4. And if you want to prepare for your certification exam, you can check the Prepare for Certification Learning Track.
The Learning Center is available for free to all Recruiter seat-holders. Check it out now by logging into Recruiter and clicking on the Training link.