Enter Your Company in the Global Mobile Recruitment Awards
February 21, 2014
If you’ve invested time and resources in building a mobile recruiting strategy, here’s your chance to gain recognition as an industry leader.
This year my team is launching the 2014 Global Mobile Recruitment Awards. Having run the world’s first Mobile Recruitment Conference in September 2010, I feel these brand new awards will help raise the profile and importance of mobile recruiting which up to now has had a very low (and slow) adoption rate.
The awards will offer an opportunity to see what is currently happening with mobile recruiting – which companies are innovating and leading the pack and what are the best practice examples when it comes to websites and apps. By recognizing those successful companies (and seeing what they have achieved so far) it will also help educate recruiters who are looking to introduce mobile recruiting into their business and gain executive support.
The judging panel (which contains a mixture of experts with both mobile and recruiting experience) will be evaluating the entries in the following nine categories:
- Best Corporate Mobile Website
- Best Recruitment Agency / Staffing Firm Mobile Website
- Best Job Board Mobile Website
- Best Corporate Mobile Recruitment App
- Best Recruitment Agency / Staffing Firm Mobile Recruitment App
- Best Job Board Mobile Recruitment App
- Best Mobile Recruitment Marketing Campaign
- Best Mobile Employee Engagement Platform
- Most Innovative Mobile Recruitment Product or Service
How To Enter
Full details of how to enter can be found on the Mobile Recruitment Awards website.
The awards will close for entries on February 28th,2014.
The winners will be announced via live video stream on March 27th, 2014.
New Event: Mobile Recruiting Strategies, March 26th, 2014
A brand new online event, Mobile Recruiting Strategies - will take place the day before the awards and will feature a host of experts in the realm of mobile recruiting, including:
- Rayanne Thorn, VP of Product Marketing & Strategy at Technomedia
- Leela Srinivasan, Director of Marketing at LinkedIn Talent Solutions.
- Sjoerd Gehring, Global Head of Talent Sourcing and Innovation at Accenture
This online event will focus on
- Why mobile recruiting should be a key part of your recruitment strategy
- How to get started with mobile recruiting and stop missing out on talent
- How to implement mobile recruiting at your company
As exposed in the recent Mobile Recruiting Statistics infographic from Linkedin, there is currently a giant disconnect between what job seekers want from mobile and what recruiting leaders are providing. Hopefully these two events will go some way towards bridging that gap by raising awareness of the importance of mobile recruiting.
Mike Taylor is Director at Web Based Recruitment