10 Articles Recruiters Shared The Most This Week
March 28, 2014
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
This week an impressive newcomer from the UK made the list not once but twice -- Amanda Ashworth, freelance social media recruiter using the LinkedIn publishing platform. Amanda offers great tips on how to ace a job interview and also an in-depth take on what's going to matter for recruiting in 2014. Another great piece to read is Alistair Cox’s analysis on the state of the recruiting industry. Finally, don’t miss Stacy Zapar’s playful advice on how to court purple squirrels – it all goes back to high school basics.
- How To Explain A Gap On Your CV – by James Caan
- The World of Recruitment in 2014 – by Amanda Ashworth
- 12 Ways to Get a Job Interview and One Way Not To – by Lou Adler
- State of Recruiting: Powering the World of Work – by Alistair Cox
- Job Seeker In Total Denial (Don't Be This Guy) – by J.T. O'Donnell
- Recruiting Purple Squirrels? Here's the Trick. – by Stazy Zapar
- Five Things Hiring Managers Can Do to See and Hire Stronger People – by Lou Adler
- State of Recruitment: How Hiring Reflects Recovery – by James Caan
- How Not to Suck at Interviews – Amanda Ashworth
- The Top 10 Dumbest Hiring Mistakes Smart People Make – by Lou Adler
What article stood out for you this week? Let us know at @hireonlinkedin.