What to Expect from Talent Connect Sydney
March 31, 2014
Talent Connect arrives in Sydney for its 3rd year in Asia Pacific on Tuesday, 29th & Wednesday, 30th April. This year promises to be bigger and better than ever, with one-and-a-half days of speakers, plenary sessions, breakouts, networking opportunities, and more. We’re anticipating 800+ attendees, and we can’t wait to hear some of the most inspiring, progressive talent acquisition leaders in the world share their successes.
Now that we’ve got your attention, here’s what you can expect at Talent Connect Sydney this year.
1. Real stories of transformation—and results.
Both keynote and breakout session speakers will detail how they have driven change and transformed their talent strategy and talent acquisition teams. Topics covered will include leveraging employees as brand ambassadors, demonstrating and maximising ROI, reinventing your talent acquisition business, and more. Confirmed speakers include:
- Ronni Khan – Founding Director, Ozharvest
- Anastasia Liberatos – Group Recruitment Manager, Salmat
- Ed Nathanson - Senior Director of Global Talent Acquisition, Rapid7
- Peter Baines – Found, Hands Across the Water
- Angela Farrelly - Strategy Manager—Talent Acquisition & Employment Branding, Air New Zealand
- Amanda Smith – People Potential Manager, Lululemon
- Brie Mason – Employment Brand Manager, Telstra
- Nick Rudzki - Sourcing and Attraction Manager, Defence Force Recruiting
- Michael Hulse – Recruiting Director – Asia Pacific, salesforce.com
2. Ability to customize your experience: choose the sessions that inspire you the most.
For the first time in Asia Pacific, Talent Connect will have track sessions for both Recruiters and leaders, product training, and plenary sessions. Choose tracks based on your role, topics of interest, or LinkedIn solutions you use. Sessions will be delivered by your peers, industry leaders, and LinkedIn’s product specialists and consultants (who will lead training sessions).
3. Even more attendees = even more networking opportunities.
With 800+ attendees expected at this year’s event, there will be plenty to learn from the people around you. During the conference, you will be able to meet with peers during breaks, over lunch, and at the evening party. Contact other attendees prior to the conference by joining the Talent Connect Asia Pacific Group on LinkedIn.
4. Profile experts + a professional photographer means a winning LinkedIn profile.
Our ever popular Rock Your Profile booth returns. Stop by in the foyer outside the Marquee during the conference for a full LinkedIn profile makeover consultation, and have your photo taken by a professional photographer. As a Recruiter, having an up-to-date profile is a key element in bringing your company’s talent brand to the profile level. It’s the first place candidates will visit after you send them an InMail.
5. The party? Unmissable!
When we bring together the world’s most dynamic recruiters in a fun venue - from animating Madame Tussaud’s in London last year to bringing down the house in Las Vegas - a good time invariably results. This year’s party in Sydney will be at Doltone House Darling Island Wharf. Bring your dancing shoes!
For a full list of speakers, visit the agenda.
Finally, don’t wait—buy your ticket today to guarantee your spot and take advantage of our early bird rate of AUD $695 (expires 4th April). We’ll see you in Sydney!