10 Articles Recruiters Shared The Most This Week
April 25, 2014
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
This week three posts stood out as especially interesting. In the first post, Dr. John Sullivan makes it clear that slow hiring will put you at a significant disadvantage and lists 12 adverse effects of taking too long to fill your open positions. In the second post, Ilya Pozin asks 15 companies to share some of the most effective and fun perks they have given employees and how those perks have affected team morale. Finally, Andrew Brooks offers three great tips on retaining employees by gaining their trust and of course living up to it.
- The Top 12 Reasons Why Slow Hiring Severely Damages Recruiting and Business Results – by Dr. John Sullivan
- 15 Crazy Company Culture Perks That Paid Off – by Ilya Pozin
- 5 Possible Reasons Why You Didn't Get the Job – by Bob McIntosh, CPRW, MBTI
- Make It As Difficult As Possible for An Employee to Leave -- by Andrew Books
- 20 Tips on How to Ace Your Agency Interview – by Benjamin Spiegel
- 4 Outdated Resume Tips You Should Be Avoiding At All Costs Read – by Emily Ceskavich
- The 3 Attributes to Look for in Top Talent – by Andrew Miller
- 5 Reasons Your Resume Doesn't Stand Out From the Crowd – by Lily Zhang
- Three Things You Should Do Before You Hire A New Employee – by Joe Apfelbaum
- Are You Networking Your Way To A Better Career? – by James Caan
What article stood out for you this week? Let us know at @hireonlinkedin.
* image of Google Stockholm's office