10 Articles Recruiters Shared The Most This Week
May 16, 2014
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Think about the worst interview experience you've ever had. Aren't you appalled that the recruiter asked that question? Or shocked that the company handled the experience a certain way? Those cringe-worthy moments are actually interview life lessons. In one of this week's articles, Lex Sisney recalls an unfortunately memorable interview experience, and identifies four things that companies can change in their process to achieve better results.
Here are the rest of the top posts for this week:
- A Resume Will Never Get You the Job You Really Want – by Jeff Haden
- How NOT to Interview – by Lex Sisney
- Did the Rube Goldberg Consulting Team Design Your Company's Hiring Process?– by Lou Adler
- Are You Headhunter Material, or Not? – Liz Ryan
- Hello Summer! Simple Steps to Find or Staff A Summer Job – by Judy Velasquez
- 4 Ways to Maximize Your Time in LinkedIn Recruiter – by Perry Monaco and Maria Hardeman
- Why your recruiting team needs a Dennis Rodman – by Dan Piontkowski
- Canada’s Best Jobs 2014: The most in-demand jobs by city – by Canadian Business
- How to Get a Job When A Company Isn’t Even Hiring – by James Caan
- Four Talent Lessons From the NFL Draft – by Susan Strayer LaMotte
What article stood out for you this week? Let us know at @HireOnLinkedin.