10 Articles Recruiters Shared The Most This Week
May 9, 2014
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Dan Piontkowski brings an interesting challenge to his fellow recruiters – look beyond the keyword-filled resumes to truly find talented candidates that can make an impact. He realizes that recruiters get into a rut of scanning resumes for key qualifiers. However, he cautions that an outstanding candidate can possibly slip through the cracks. Don't act like a gatekeeper, and instead look for the extraordinary value of an individual.
Here are the rest of the top posts for this week:
- Recruiting Talent or Recruiting Resumes – by Dan Piontkowski
- 6 Things That Drive Hiring Managers Crazy – by Catherine Conlan
- 4 Ways to Make Interviewing a 2-Way Street – by Morgan Hoogvelt
- 5 Reasons Why Employers Don’t Respond After a Job Interview – Jennifer Parris
- This simple CV and Job Interview advice could land you a job at Google – by Digital Gurus
- Showcase Individuality to Stand Out in the Job Search – by Alexis Grant
- How To Increase InMail Response Rates Using Member-Generated Content – by Brendan Browne
- Top Qualities of Successful Recruiters – Do You Have What it Takes? – by Steve Kasmouski
- Steps for Increasing Your Speed of Hire in Order to Improve Your Quality of Hire, Part 2 of 2 – by Dr. John Sullivan
- Key Motivators to Recruit Passive Job Candidates – by Jennifer Klingler
What article stood out for you this week? Let us know at @HireOnLinkedin.