10 Articles Recruiters Shared The Most This Week
July 25, 2014
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
This week it was special treat to discover that one of the top posts is by a gentleman who sits just a few desks away from me – Rogier Verhulst. His post offers very compelling advice to hiring managers and I encourage you to read it and share these ideas with the people you work with. To give you a few hints, Rogier suggests that hiring managers should uncover the candidate’s salary expectations right off the bat and that they should ask the candidate what it would take for her to say “no” to an offer. For more, read the post below.
Here are the rest of the top posts for this week:
- 10 Resume Mojo Boosters Most People Miss – by Liz Ryan
- The Best Candidate You'll Never Hire – by Lillian LeBlanc
- How to Avoid Rejection from a Strong Candidate – by Rogier Verhulst
- What You Can Learn From What Google Learned About Hiring – by Paul Petrone
- Summertime, and the Job Searching Is Easy – Not. – by Arnie Fertig
- Telephone Interviewing - Don't Shoot Yourself in the Foot – by Joan Berry
- Training Corporate Recruiters to be More Like Headhunters – by Michael Miller
- Face it Recruiters: You Need Marketing – by Jared Balint
- 5 Dad Sayings to be Thankful For – by Katie Duffy
- Answer These 4 Questions to Select Better Candidates – by Lou Adler
What article stood out for you this week? Let us know at @HireOnLinkedIn.
* image by Anjum Malkana