Find the Talent Connect Videos and Presentations on Talent Connect 365
October 22, 2014
It’s a wrap for another exciting Talent Connect, but the event experience doesn’t have to end here. As a matter of fact, we want to make it last another 365 days.
That’s why we are Talent Connect 365 –a platform that will host all the videos from the Talent Connect events across the world and will be refreshed with new thought leadership pieces throughout the year. The goal of this site is to be your go-to destination to watch interviews and hear transformational insights from talent leaders.
Right now, you can go to Talent Connect 365 to watch the keynotes with Jeff Weiner, Laszlo Bock, and Father Gregory Boyle. Throughout the next few weeks, we will be uploading recordings from individual sessions and backstage interviews with some of the event’s star speakers.
Check back every Tuesday for new content.
In the meantime, if you are on the hunt for specific videos or session slides from this year’s Talent Connect San Francisco, here is your guide:
Event keynotes videos:
- Wade Burgess: Going from 3 billion to 1 though relevant search results in LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Reid Hoffman, Lila Ibrahim and Trish Lukasik: The Alliance: Managing Talent in the Networked Age
- Jeff Weiner, LinkedIn’s CEO, and Pat Wadors, Head of HR at LinkedIn: Fireside chat
- Father Gregory Boyle: A job can change a life
- Laszlo Bock: The best recruiter at Google
- Arianna Huffington: The third metric that can benefit your bottom line
Breakout sessions videos:
- Become a LinkedIn search ninja: advanced Boolean search
- The future of talent acquisition through disruption
- Establishing a social culture for effective talent branding
- Turbo-charge your talent brand: Develop your EVP
- It doesn't always go as planned: Stuff that didn't work
- Becoming a critical partner to the business
- Building efficient & lean recruiting teams
- Talent brand for small and mid-size businesses
- Modern recruiting best practices for talent acquisition leaders
- Building your brand through experiential marketing
- Talent pool update: latest views on supply and demand
- Storytelling, evangelism, and behind the seams: establishing a social culture for effective talent branding
….more sessions to come every Tuesday at Talent Connect 365.
Visit the Talent Connect San Francisco 2014 section on SlideShare to download and share the session slides. This includes presentations from our customer-led break-out sessions, as well as content from the LinkedIn-led trainings sessions.
Photos, tweets, and blog posts
Relive some of the best moments from the event:
- See the best photos from Day 1, Day 2, Day 3
- Check out the even tweets with hashtag #intalent
- Social Recap: Talent Connect San Francisco Day 1 and 2
- Here are the World’s 100 Most InDemand Employers [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Google’s Hiring Secrets Revealed
- From 3 Billion to 1: How LinkedIn Will Help You Find Just The Right Talent
- Our Oprah Moment: Giving Away 4,500+ Talent Pool Reports at Talent Connect 2014
Check out Talent Connect 365 regularly for more insightful videos and talent acquisition tips.
This post was written in collaboration with Rob Humphrey.