Be a Speaker at Talent Connect 2015
February 11, 2015
Are you transforming the recruitment world with innovative solutions and strategies? Have you overcome any tough challenges that bogged you and your team down? Do you have any practical tips for how to excel in finding and closing talent?
If you have such inspiring or transformational story, we invite you to share it with us and be considered to be a speaker at our annual Talent Connect conferences.
This year’s events will be held in Anaheim, Oct 13-15 at Anaheim Convention Centre and in London, Oct 21-22 at the ExCel London.
To get you started thinking about stories you can share, here are some of the topics our conference attendees are eager to hear about:
- Applying marketing disciplines to recruiting
- Building talent communities
- Candidate experience
- Career paths for talent acquisition & talent acquisition skills of the future
- Creating a social & content program within recruiting
- Demonstrating talent acquisition’s value to your leadership team
- Employer branding
- Engaging hiring managers in recruiting
- How to turn every employee into a recruiter
- Innovative hiring methods
- Internal mobility & retention strategies
- Leveraging employees as talent brand ambassadors
- Mapping talent brand to the employee experience
- Maximizing quality of hire
- Metrics & ROI
- Passive candidate recruiting & sourcing practices
- Talent management & talent acquisition working together
- Talent trends
What is Talent Connect all about?
Last year we hosted 3,500+ attendees in San Francisco and 1,400+ in London. We had 150 speakers from companies of all sorts and sizes, ranging from Google, Verizon, SGS, and Salesforce.com to small businesses like Mark Group, FOCUS Brands and even independent consultants.
We hold this conference to celebrate our talent partners success’ and inspire companies to go beyond what they are doing and dare to be different. In particular, we love hearing how customers, thought leaders and partners are innovating within their teams and transforming the face of their companies. We are looking for submissions that focus on transformation, core results, and innovation. If you think you have a story that your talent acquisition peers and leaders need to hear, don’t be shy – sign up now! Submissions will remain open until March 27, 2015.