The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
April 10, 2015
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
This week, Kristen Bellstrom discusses a recent survey that found female and millennial employees aren't particularly interested in C-level positions. In fact, just 36% of female and 31% of millennial respondents said they wanted a place in the C-suite, compared to 68% of older professionals. Read more about what could be causing this trend.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Don't Solve Your Manager's Problem in the Job Interview -- by Liz Ryan
2. Lying on Your Resume -- by Steve Blank
3. 5 Tips to Ace the In-Person Interview -- by Don Goodman
4. 12 of the Best Worst Resumés the World has EVER Seen -- by Siofra Pratt
5. Who Wants to be CEO? Not Millennial Women -- by Kristen Bellstrom
6. Employer Branding Requires Decisions, Not Choices -- by Jennifer Klimas
7. How to Turn Down a Job Offer So the Hiring Manager Doesn't Hate You -- by Jacquelyn Smith
8. A simple How-To for Writing That Killer Cover Letter -- by Nerdwallet
10. If You Weren’t Head-Hunted or Referred, It’s Hardly Worth Applying for That New Job -- by Max Nisen
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.
* Image by Floyd Manzano