The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
April 24, 2015
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Five Good Reasons to Walk Out of a Job Interview -- by Liz Ryan
2. 11 Pet Peeves Recruiters Wish They Could Share with Job Candidates -- by Caitlin White
3. Recruitment is NOT Talent Acquisition -- by Kanwal Kaul
4. Skip The Job Application and Still Get Hired! --Liz Ryan
5. How Smart Companies Help New Employees Succeed -- by Jeff Haden
6. Resume: If a Six Year Old Can Get It Almost Right, Why Can’t We? -- by Nisha Varghese
7. How Would You Like to Improve Your Recruiting Effectiveness by 35%? -- by Scott Sargis
8. 5 Tips For Nailing Your Next Phone Screening -- by Don Goodman
9. 10 Simple Techniques to Eliminate Interviewer Bias -- by Lou Adler
10. How to Answer 'Why Do You Want to Work Here?' -- by Liz Ryan
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.
* Image by Kay Gaensler