The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
May 15, 2015
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Dear Graduate, Here’s How to Get in the Game -- by Jack Welch
2. Here is What Your Favorite Job Description Clichés Actually Mean -- by Maria Ignatova
3. Three Lies About Meaningful Work -- by Adam Grant
4. How to Attract the Best Employees -- by Stuart Johnson
5. 12 reasons This is a Terrible Résumé for a Mid-Level Employee -- by Jacquelyn Smith & Skye Gould
6. Google HR Boss: We Don't Care Where You Went to College -- by Dan Alexander
7. Declaration of Love or Why I Love Recruiting -- by Anisoara Rosca
8. 9 Ways Employers Turn Off Prospective Employees -- by Chris Ashton
9. A Staffing Entrepreneur Shares Her Most Valuable Lessons Learned -- by Ritika Puri
10. CEO Revokes Offer After Candidate Asks The Internet If He Should Take The Job -- Paul Petrone
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.
* Image by Loïc Lagarde