The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
May 22, 2015
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. 23 People with the World’s Most Ridiculous Job Titles -- by Siofra Pratt
2. If Called "Overqualified," Try This... -- by J.T. O'Donnell
3. 6 Reasons Why Employers Aren't Calling You -- by Mary Sherwood Sevinsky
4. The 8 Books Every Recruiter Should Read -- by Geoffrey James
7. Millennial Employees: You've (Still) Got Them All Wrong -- by Chris Ostoich
9. Data Reveals How Candidates Want to be Recruited [INFOGRAPHIC] -- by Alyssa Sittig
10. Class of 2015: You're Hired! -- by Liz Ryan
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.
* Image by Leonora Giovanazzi