The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
May 29, 2015
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. 11 Facts You Didn’t Know About Recruiters -- by Paul Petrone
2. Why the “Apply” Button Prevents People from Getting Better Jobs -- by Lou Adler
3. LinkedIn Founder Reid Hoffman on the Biggest Lie Employers Tell Employees -- by Ezra Klein
4. How to Avoid the Five Worst Personal Branding Mistakes -- by Liz Ryan
5. 3 Things Your LinkedIn Summary Must Say -- by Jewel Bracy DeMaio
6. Top 10 Companies Using Instagram for Employer Branding -- by Blake McCammon
7. The Evolution of the Job Interview -- by Casey Fleischmann
8. Stop Losing Candidates - Up Your Recruitment Dating Game -- by Cassandra H. Leung
10. Candidates Reveal the Strangest Place They’ve Responded to a Job Opportunity -- by Lydia Abbot
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.
* Image by Clark & Kim Kays