The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
May 1, 2015
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
This week, Jeff Haden discusses how three simple questions can reveal the core information you need to know about a candidate. He recommends going through each job listed on their resume and asking these three questions for each: How did you find out about the job? What did you like about the job before you started? Why did you leave? Read more to learn what each question reveals and how asking them improves the entire interview process.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. 3 Simple Interview Questions to Ask Every Job Candidate -- by Jeff Haden
2. 5 Do's and Dont's for Contacting Candidates -- by Paul Lee Cannon
3. How to Get a Job You'll Love - Not Just Tolerate -- by Michael Wilcox
4. With So Many Talented Candidates, Why Should We Hire You? -- by Liz Ryan
5. How LinkedIn Supercharged Its Employee Referral Program -- by Jenny Jedeikin
6. Another Stupid Interview Question: 'How Do Your Skills Fit This Role?' -- by Liz Ryan
7. The Best Recruiting Lines of All Time -- Maria Ignatova
8. The Bloomberg Recruiter Report: Job Skills Companies Want But Can’t Get -- by Francesca Levy & Jonathan Rodkin
10. Are You Sure You Want to Hire That Guy? -- by Liz Ryan
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.
* Image by Trish Hartmann