The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
June 12, 2015
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. 5 tips to Spotting a Bad Candidate Who Looked Perfect On Paper -- by April Starcadder
2. The 5 Biggest Fallacies About Recruiting -- by Paul Petrone
3. Managers, Here Are 3 Challenges You’re Likely to Face This Summer -- by Paul McDonald
4. Big Data is Creating Big Career Opportunities -- by Mary Thompson
5. The Hardest Jobs To Fill in 2015 -- by Kathryn Dill
6. Former Google Recruiter Tells: Here’s Why People Want to Work for You -- by Ott Jõgi
7. Isn’t LeBron Amazing? Imagine the Impact of Hiring a Similar ‘Game Changer’ Into Your Firm (Part 1 of 2) -- by Dr. John Sullivan
8. LinkedIn Recruiter Tip: 3 Tools That Help You Keep Better Track of Prospects -- by Sankar Venkatraman
10. 7 Best Ways to Customize A “Connection Request” -- by J.T. O'Donnell
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.
* Image by Giuseppe Milo