The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
June 19, 2015
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. The Cover Letter is (Almost) Dead -- by Ashley Stahl
2. How to Beat the Bots -- by Thomas L. Friedman
3. State of HR: 3 Millennial Insights Every Manager Must Know -- by J.T. O'donnell
4. Would You Encourage YOUR Child Into Recruitment as a Career? -- by Greg Savage
6. Elite Firms 'Exclude Bright Working Class' -- by Hannah Richardson
7. A Recruiter’s Perspective: How to Stand Out in a Job Hunt -- by Michelle Johanson
8. The 15-step guide to Nailing Any Job Interview -- by Stephanie Fogle, Kathleen Elkins and Samantha Lee
9. Are You Sabotaging Your Chances for a Job or Promotion? -- by Lisa Quast
10. 7 Ways to Recognize Your Employees and Save Millions of Dollars -- by Stephanie Bevegni
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.
* Image by Arne Bornheim