The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
July 31, 2015
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. One Man’s Experiment Proves Recruiters Aren’t Looking for Candidate Perfection -- by Paul Petrone
2. Hey Stupid! Pick Up the Phone -- Greg Savage
3. Flawed Hiring Psychology: Crazy Interview Questions -- by Jan Johnston Osburn
4. How to Sound Human in Your Resume -- by Liz Ryan
5. Finally, An App That Determines if Your Job Descriptions Are Sexist -- by Paul Petrone
7. Look for Even More Tech Hiring in 2015 -- by John Reed
9. It’s Embarrassing: Every Business Function Measures Quality, Except Recruiting -- Dr. John Sullivan
10. Think You’re Prepared for Your Interview? Find Out. -- by Suzy Welch
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.
*Image by Tommy Clark