The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
August 7, 2015
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Simply the Best Personality Test -- by Lou Adler
2. Andy Cohen to Keynote at Talent Connect Anaheim in October -- by Mark Menke
3. 10 Awful (But Funny) Resumes That People Actually Submitted --by Sophie Deering
4. The Critical New Career Question: What Business Pain Do You Solve? -- by Liz Ryan
5. Phone Sourcing is a Seduction – Not a Sell -- by Greg Savage
6. Finding a Career Track in LinkedIn Profiles -- by Jeffrey J. Selingo
7. The End of Employment? -- by Liz Ryan
8. The Pose Every Recruiter Should Strike to Start the Day -- by Paul Petrone
9. Yes, Your Résumé Needs a Summary -- by Jane Heifetz
10. Lean Interviewing Techniques; 13 Tough Questions to Master -- by Hormoz Mogarei
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.
*Image by Graeme Tozer