The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
August 14, 2015
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. How Do People Like To Be Contacted By Recruiters? -- by Glen Cathey
2. How GoDaddy Changed Its Image and Nearly Tripled the Amount of Women Engineers It Hires -- by Paul Petrone
3. 6 Recruitment News Stories to Kickstart Your Week! -- Holly Fawcett
4. New Research Reveals the Real Reason People Switch Jobs (and It isn’t Money or Their Boss) -- by Allison Schnidman
5. What Employers See When You Apply on LinkedIn -- Jessica H. Hernandez
6. How Netflix Reinvented HR -- Patty McCord
7. Killer Interview Question: What Does My LinkedIn Profile Tell You About Me? -- by Chris Jager
8. Women Filling More Board Seats As Companies Cast a Wider Net -- by Scott Scanlon
9. Recruiting and Hiring - 11 Reasons Why Top Sales People Quit -- By Sarah Socha
10. The Six Most Revealing Type of Interview Questions -- Stephanie Vozza
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.
*Image by Graeme Tozer