The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
August 21, 2015
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. The Recruiter Said "You've Got 20 Minutes - Impress Me!" -- by Liz Ryan
2. Stop Hiring the Disengaged! -- by Chuck A. Reynolds
5. Employee Referrals Lead To Far More Successful Job Matches -- by Kathryn Dill
6. How Netflix Reinvented HR -- Patty McCord
7. I Went On More Than 100 Job Interviews in 8 Months—Here’s What I Learned -- by Brittney Oliver
8. Why the First Half Page of your Resume is The Only Part that Matters -- by Greg Lachs
9. Is That New Job The Best Next Career Move? A 10-Point Checklist To Help You Decide -- by Caroline Ceniza-Levine
10. Are Your Job Ads Attracting Talent - Or Driving It Away? -- by Liz Ryan
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.
*Image by Trey Ratcliff