The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
August 28, 2015
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. You Won't Hire Great People Asking These Stupid Interview Questions -- by Liz Ryan
3. The Secret to Recruiting According to the Best Recruiter in Sports: Make It About The Candidate -- by Paul Petrone
4. Five Interview Myths: Debunked -- Tamara Johnson
5. How Staffing Professionals Can Increase Candidate and Client Referrals -- Barbara Bruno
6. 7 things Not to Do If You Want a Job at Google (Or Any Job, Really) -- by Claire Shapiro
7. More Than 50% Of Employers Have Found a Resume Lie -- These are Some of the Most Memorable -- by Kathryn Dill
8. Exit Interviews: Burning Bridges or Strengthening Foundations? -- by Heather R. Younger
9. Screening for Toxic Qualities in Candidates -- by Josh Tolan
10. How to Attract Job Hoppers in 2015 -- by Casey Fleischmann
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.
*Image by Graeme Tozer