The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
September 11, 2015
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Hire People Who Aren't Like You (and Other Tricks We've Learned While Transforming GM) -- by Mary Barra
2. 6 of the Most Creative Resumes in Internet History -- by Paul Petrone
3. Success Means Hiring (and Retaining) Workers Who Are Passionate, Likable, and Smart -- by John Burns
4. The Dawning of the Age of Flex Labor -- by Andrei Hagiu & Rob Biederman
5. The Trouble With Behavioral Interviewing -- by Liz Ryan
6. It Doesn't Matter What Grades You Got or What School You Went To -- Mark Stuart
7. If I started a new recruitment company tomorrow, I would… -- by Greg Savage
8. Hiring for Tomorrow, Not Today -- by Alistair Cox
10. Every Interaction Is an Interview --by Bonni Gwin
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.
*Image by Trey Ratcliff