The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
September 25, 2015
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Managerial Fit is More Important than Cultural Fit -- Lou Adler
2. 5 Ways Top CEOs Screen Job Candidates -- by Paul Petrone
3. Setting the Record Straight on Switching Jobs -- by Amy Gallo
4. Personality Assessment Tests Lead to a Poor Candidate Experience, Try This Approach Instead -- by Lou Adler
5. How to Stop Your Employees From Leaving -- by Kristy Schoenberg
6. Why Most Resumes Don't Even Get A Glance -- by Liz Ryan
7. Rethinking the Elevator Pitch -- by Rajat Taneja
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.
*Image by tucki46