Revealing The 25 Most Sought-After Employers Globally
June 15, 2017
We are excited to announce the 2017 Global LinkedIn Top Companies -- a list of the most sought-after employers across the world.
Congratulations to the winners for building out employer brands that attract talent and company cultures that engage and motivate employees.
The rankings are based on LinkedIn data, analyzing billions of interactions between members and companies and focus on three particular pillars: interest in a company's jobs, interest in a company's brand and employees, and employee retention. You can learn more about our methodology here.
Here are the 25 companies that made the global list (or you can see the winners in US, Australia, Brazil, France, Germany, India and the UK):
Share the list and join the conversation using #LinkedInTopCompanies.
How you can build a better employer brand
Inspired by the Top Companies and their best practices, we put together a tip sheet to help you improve your own employer brand. The guide includes practical advice on how to:
- Expand your reach. Learn how to rally your employees to spread the word about your company through updated profiles, expanded networks, and content engagement.
- Build engagement. Understand how to reach talent via Company and Career Pages and maximize engagement via content strategy, rich media, and plugins.
- Boost interest in your jobs. Review job description basics and see how to infuse yours with company culture to make them stand out.
- Improve new-hire staying power. Discover how to make the candidate-to-employee transition smooth, arm your employees with new skills and knowledge, and create and highlight career advancement opportunities.
Download Employer Branding Essentials tipsheet for more details.
Once again congratulations to all the Top Companies, and thank you for the employer brand inspiration!
* Note: We exclude LinkedIn and Microsoft from all LinkedIn Lists.
*Image from Unilever
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.