Submit Your Vote: Best LinkedIn Company Pages of 2018
July 16, 2018
Last July, we asked you to nominate the Best Company Pages of 2017 and received more than 9,000 submissions. Today, we’re opening up nominations for the 2018 edition, and we can’t wait to see what you all have in store.
This year, we are introducing new features and perks to make Best of Company Pages of 2018 bigger and better than ever, including a stronger global focus with regional Top 10s in addition to the overall set. We’ll get to more details shortly, but first let’s cover the most pertinent matter: how to submit nominations.
Nominating candidates for best Company Pages of 2018
You can either:
- Tweet your nomination to @HireonLinkedIn with the hashtag #BestofCP
- Comment on this post with the name of your favorite Company Page with #BestofCP
The more mentions, the better your odds*, so if you feel your Company Page is deserving, we recommend encouraging your team members, customers, colleagues, and connections to take either of the actions above. If you’ve put the work in to develop a captivating and robust LinkedIn Company Page, why not earn the recognition you deserve?
What if my Company Page is selected?
For those who make the cut and land a spot in the Top 10, here are some of the benefits:
- Pride and Visibility: Your company will be featured in an upcoming blog post with accompanying SlideShare highlighting the winners, building brand awareness in front of a B2B audience while showcasing your exemplary marketing chops.
- Early Access to new Company Page features: Winners will be among the first to gain exclusive access to new enhancements that will be rolling out in the second half of 2018.
- Customized Promotional Packet: You’ll also receive a package of customized content assets to promote your company’s win, including branded creative to share on social channels and a badge to add to your Company Page header image.
Timing and deadlines
Nominations for Best Company Pages of 2018 will be open from today through Friday, July 27th at 5pm PST, so rally your people and rock the vote over these next 12 days. If there are particular Company Pages that have made an impression on you this year, show ‘em some love.
We’ll be announcing the winners on Monday, August 13th, so make sure to check back in and find out which Company Pages earned distinction.
You can strengthen your case by brushing up on best practices and checking out the Company Pages Playbook to optimize each element of your presence on LinkedIn.
*LinkedIn selects the top 10 Company Pages based on 1) the number of mentions the companies receive on twitter using #BestofCP and 2) the number of mentions the companies receive on LinkedIn via the LinkedIn Marketing Solutions Showcase Page post, the LinkedIn Talent Solutions Showcase Page post, and the LinkedIn Sales Solutions Showcase Page post. LinkedIn reserves the right to reject any nomination for any reason.