The Most Popular LinkedIn Recruiting Articles of 2015
December 21, 2015
It’s time to wave bye-bye to 2015 – always one of the most liberating and rewarding moments, no matter if it was a great or a bad year.
Looking back on some of the biggest recruiting themes of 2015, it’s clear that this was the year of diversity and retention. A year when a highly competitive talent market challenged recruiters, but also a year when employee diversity and benefits were put at the forefront.
Here at the LinkedIn Talent Blog, we are also taking a step back to recap what articles resonated the most with you, our readers. In 2015, we published over 520 posts and had over 2.5 million readers.
Based on the most popular posts, it looks like you have a voracious appetite for content that helps you be better at your jobs, ranging from performing better Boolean searches to mastering candidate interviews. Oh, and yes, recruiters have a stellar sense of humor, curiosity, and a soft spot for Oprah.
Without further ado...
The top 10 most popular LinkedIn Talent Blog articles of 2015:
1. Things Recruiters are Sick of Hearing – by Lydia Abbot
2. Recruiters Nominate Their Favorite Phone Interview Questions – by Ritika Puri
3. 5 Questions You Should Ask in Every Job Interview – by Paul Petrone
4. The One Trick That Will Measurably Improve Your Boolean Searches – by Rahim Daya
5. 11 Pet Peeves Recruiters Wish They Could Share with Job Candidates – by Caitlin White
6. The 10 Best No BS Interview Questions CEOs Ask – by Jenny Jedeikin
7. 5 Tips for Picking the Right LinkedIn Profile Picture – by Lydia Abbot
8. Data Reveals How Candidates Want to be Recruited [INFOGRAPHIC] – by Alyssa Sittig
9. The ‘Aha’ Moment That Changed Oprah’s Career – by Paul Petrone
10. World’s 25 Most Socially Engaged Recruitment Agencies Revealed – by Angela Bertolo
And since being the Talent Blog editor comes with certain perks, I get to put together a list of my picks for 2015. Below are the articles I am most proud of this year.
Editor’s picks for 2015:
Happy holidays and have a fantastic 2016 from our blog team at LinkedIn!
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.