Where to Find All the Talent Connect 2017 Keynotes, Session Recordings, and More
October 5, 2017
This month, nearly 4,000 talent acquisition professionals joined us at Talent Connect in Nashville and an additional, 850k+ people tuned into the live stream of the events.
And, it was awesome - the conference was packed with inspirational keynotes, exciting product announcements, and thought-provoking breakout sessions.
If you want to relive these moments, share them with your team, or watch them for the first time - you’re in luck. Right now, you can watch the keynotes from fashion icon Tim Gunn, talent leader Edith Cooper, LinkedIn’s CEO Jeff Weiner, read about the inspiring and so hilarious Brené Brown's keynote, and more. You can also hear LinkedIn’s new product announcements and take a peek into the future of our products.
Plus, you can tune into numerous breakout sessions with innovative corporate talent leaders and influencers like Lou Adler, Ed Nathanson, Stacy Zapar and many others.
Here’s how you can have it all:
Watch keynotes, session recordings, daily recaps, and interviews
Access the breakout session slides on SlideShare
If you want to go back through the slides from your favorite sessions or share them with your team, you can find them all on our SlideShare channel.
Read the biggest keynote and session highlights
Don’t have time to watch or prefer a quick read? Never fear - we’ve recapped the keynotes right here on the Talent Blog blog and will continue to cover the top sessions from the conference.
Here’s what we’ve published so far:
- Why Being Vulnerable at Work Can Be Your Biggest Advantage, According to Brené Brown
- Pixar Animator Shares Secrets to Telling a Compelling (Company) Story
- How This Woman Is Changing the Tech Talent Pipeline By Empowering Girls of Color
- Pandora’s Head of Talent Shares How These 5 Lessons Shaped Her Career
- Goldman Sachs’ HR Head on 3 Ways to Talk About Race (and More) in the Workplace
- The 5 Steps Tim Gunn Uses to Mentor and Build Up Talent (and You Should Too)
- LinkedIn's CEO: These Are the 3 Trends That'll Shape the Future of Talent
- Our Vision for Talent Intelligence: A New Way to Win in Today’s World of Work
- LinkedIn’s New Talent Solution Gives You the Insights to Get Ahead
Relive your favorite moments on our social channels
And our instagram is full of some of our favorite quotes and pictures:
It’s been a blast and we hope to see you next year at Talent Connect 2018 in Anaheim!