Here’s Where You Can Find Recaps, Videos, Photos, and More from Talent Connect 2019
September 27, 2019
Although our 10th annual Talent Connect has come to a close after an exciting three days in Dallas, that doesn’t mean the conversation and learnings need to stop too. Whether you attended the event in person, tuned in to the livestream, followed along on one of our social channels, or are just catching up now, there are plenty of ways to continue to get inspired and revisit highlights from the conference. Here’s how:
Watch the keynotes, breakout sessions, and studio interviews — plus product demos and other exclusive content from the event
Visit YouTube or the Talent Connect website to watch full videos of all the keynotes, including talks by Dean Carter, CHRO of Patagonia; Cynthia Marshall, CEO of the Dallas Mavericks; Mariana Atencio, national correspondent at MSNBC & NBC News; Gary Vaynerchuk; CEO of VaynerMedia, and Jeff Weiner, CEO of LinkedIn.
If you missed them live, you can also watch many of this year’s top-rated breakout sessions. You’ll be able to learn valuable insights and actionable tips from the likes of former FBI hostage negotiator Chris Voss, activist, educator, and writer Brittany Packnett, and others.
Be sure to also check out the videos of LinkedIn product demos and one-on-one interviews with the event’s keynote speakers and other talent leaders. And as an added bonus, you can learn how to #RockMyJobPost with SocialTalent CEO Johnny Campbell and how to #RockMyProfile with Red Pill Talent founder Ed Nathanson.
Here’s where to watch — and keep checking back in as more videos are uploaded in the coming days:
Keep coming back to the blog for in-depth coverage of the keynotes and top-rated breakout sessions
Stay tuned to the Talent blog for more news from this year’s event — including coverage over the next few weeks of the top-rated breakout sessions — and we already have in-depth stories about all the keynote speakers:
- Why the Best Way to Make a Difference Is to Use Your Difference, Says This Emmy-nominated Journalist
- How Cynthia Marshall Transformed the Dallas Mavericks’ Toxic Culture in 100 Days
- 10th Annual LinkedIn Talent Connect: Our Vision for the Future of Talent
- CEO Jeff Weiner Reveals the No.1 Challenge Ahead for LinkedIn
- Gary Vee Says These Are the Two Most Important Traits for Leaders
- 5 ‘Ridiculous’ Ways Patagonia Has Built a Culture That Does Well and Does Good
Catch up on all the snackable content from Dallas and continue the conversation on our social channels
We’ve got pictures, quotes, stories, videos, and more from both organizers and attendees alike on all our social channels:
- LinkedIn Talent Solutions Showcase Page
- Instagram at both @LinkedInTalentSolutions and @LinkedInTalentConnect
And to give you a taste, here are some photo highlights: