The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
October 16, 2015
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. 10 Things HR Doesn't Want You to Know (but I'll Tell You) -- by J.T. O'Donnell
2. Introducing the Next Generation of Recruiter, and LinkedIn Referrals -- by Eduardo Vivas
3. The Dangers in ''Who'' to Hire at Startups -- by Arun Sangwan
4. The Industries Hiring the Most College Grads In 2016 -- by Susan Adams
5. The 10 Most Creative Resumes We've Ever Seen -- by Siofra Pratt
6. This is the Way to Avoid the Biggest Hiring Mistake Most Entrepreneurs Make -- by Michael Skok
7. How Artificial Intelligience is Finding Gender Bias at Work -- Sean Captain
9. The First 11 Job Hunting Myths Busted - Based on Evidence -- by Jim Bright
10. 4 Key Recruiting Trends to Watch in 2016 [INFOGRAPHIC] -- Stephanie Bevegni
*Image by Moyan Brenn
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.