The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
December 18, 2015
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
2. Should Employers Tell Job Applicants Why They Didn't Get Hired? -- by Liz Ryan
3. Top 12 Talent Trends for 2016 – What Should Be On Your Radar? -- by Lucy Sharp
4. Proud to be a Recruiter -- by Priya Marwah
5. Recruitment Trends for 2016: What Will They Be? (Infographic) -- by Brigid O. Gorman
6. 5 No-Nonsense Questions the Best Job Listings Always Answer -- by Tom Leung
7. Finding the Right Talent Around the Globe -- by Stephanie Overman
8. How to Impress a Recruiter With Your Resume/CV -- by Susie Timlin
9. What It’s Like to Be Owned by Berkshire Hathaway -- by David Larcker and Brian Tayan
10. 3 Reasons This Job Could Be the Hottest Career By 2025 -- by J.T. O'Donnell
*Image by Luis Miguel Justino
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.