The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
December 25, 2015
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. How to Spot a Bad Boss During an Interview -- by Sara Stibitz
2. Why Ex-Employees Matter in a Big Way -- by Dan Klamm
3. Your job description sucks. And I don’t care about your ping-pong tables and snacks. -- by Suneil Kamath
4. If Called "Overqualified," Try This... -- by J.T. O'Donnell
5. Top 12 Trends for 2016 -- by Hays
6. Modern Day CHRO: Consigliere to the CEO -- by Scott A. Scanlon
7. How to Properly Hire for Cultural Fit -- by Ragini Parmar
8. Want Top-Performing Hires? Learning Ability May Be The No. 1 Predictor -- by Dr. John Sullivan
9. Why You Must Rethink How You Reject Candidates In 2016 -- by J.T. O'Donnell
10. 4 Easy Ways to Attract Recruiters to Your LinkedIn Profile -- by Arnie Fertig
*Image by Chris
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.