The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
October 23, 2015
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
2. Two Words That Keep Your Resume From Being Read -- by Lisa K. McDonald
3. Raising Recruitment Standards in the Middle East -- by Neha Bhatia
4. Google+ - I'm Waiting for It to Become Important -- Lisa Jones
5. Why Many are Flocking to Singapore for a Career in Life Sciences -- by Julien Raze
6. Why Good People Underperform -- by Lou Adler
7. 6 Reasons I’ll Never Stop Believing (And, Neither Should You) -- by J.T. O'Donnell
8. People Analytics Takes Off: Ten Things We've Learned -- Josh Bersin
9. Why You Shoudn’t Use the Phrase “Tell Me About a Time” in Interviews -- Mark Murphy
10. The ‘Aha’ Moment That Changed Oprah’s Career -- by Paul Petrone
*Image by Pablo Fernández
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.