The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
November 6, 2015
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. 7 Questions Only the Smartest Job Candidates Ask -- by Jeff Haden
2. The Best Ways to Hire Salespeople -- by Frank V. Cespedes & Daniel Weinfurter
3. Facebook’s Recipe for Hiring New Grads: A Case of Mutual “Likes” -- by Lori Goler
4. Should Companies Spend As Much Developing Culture As Developing Products? -- by Baldwin Cunningham
5. ‘Top Recruiter’ Winners for Week of 10-26-2015 -- by Danielle Butler
6. How to Showcase Your Best Work in an Interview -- by Alan Carniol
7. 29 Things You Should Never Include on Your Resume -- by Jacquelyn Smith, Rachel Gillett & Natalie Walters
9. Worst Cover Letter You Can Send (And, You Probably Are) -- by J.T. O'Donnell
10. The Top 3 Staffing Firm Priorities for 2016 [INFOGRAPHIC] -- by Hugues Werth
*Image by Tucki46
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.