The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
November 27, 2015
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Tech's Big Gender Diversity Push, One Year In -- by Sarah Kessler
2. 12 Songs That Speak to Recruiters -- by Paul Petrone
3. The Top 25 Companies For Culture And Values -- by Kathryn Dill
4. Use the Discovery Interview to Predict Success -- by Lou Adler
5. Does Onboarding Really Work? -- by Michelle Carter
6. 29 Words You Should Never Say In a job Interview -- by Jacquelyn Smith
7. The 1 Mistake that Absolutely Crushes Career-Changers -- by Jeremy Schifeling
8. How to Be a Recruiting Superhero -- by Dustin Williams
9. 4 Killer Interview Strategies Guaranteed To Land Your Next Job -- by Dr. Keith Stephenson
10. Agencies, It's Time to Involve HR In New-Business Pitches -- by Helen Brown
*Image by Greg Johnston
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.