The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
January 8, 2016
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. 10 Things HR Doesn't Want You to Know (but I'll Tell You) -- by J.T. O'Donnell
2. How are you going to improve the candidate experience in 2016? -- by Molly Moseley
3. The Other Side Of The Table -- by Pallavi Pande
4. Your Background Is Amazing - But Your Resume Stinks! -- by Liz Ryan
5. What A Recruiter Can Learn About Recruiting By Being A Candidate -- by Charlene Long
6. 9 Recruitment Conferences You MUST VISIT in Spring/Summer 2016 -- by Siofra Pratt
7. Why You Must Rethink How You Reject Candidates In 2016 -- by J.T. O'Donnell
8. 10 Things to Look For in a New Hire in 2016 -- by John Rampton
9. 13 Key Strategies to Attract and Retain Highly Talented People in 2016 -- by Christina Lattimer
10. 5 Small Things That Make Recruiters Leave Your LinkedIn Profile (and Never Come Back) -- by Kat Moon
* image by Trey Ratcliff
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.