The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
January 15, 2016
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. 10 Things to Look For in a New Hire in 2016 -- by John Rampton
2. You Should Plan on Switching Jobs Every Three Years for the Rest of Your Life -- by Vivian Giang
3. Not Just a Skills Gap: Outdated Hiring Practices Screen Out Hidden Talent -- by Judith Rodin
4. The Best Boolean and Semantic Search Tool -- by Glen Cathey
5. 4 LinkedIn Updates You Need to Know About for 2016 -- by Lily Zhang
6. Putting The "H" Back Into HR: Why This Data Boss Rejects The Big Data Approach To Hiring -- by Corrine Sandler
7. What Your Resume Should Look Like in 2016 -- by Daniel Bortz
8. The 20 best cities for finding a job in 2016 -- Natalie Walters and Jacquelyn Smith
9. What to say when the interviewer asks, 'Why should we hire you?’ -- by Jacquelyn Smith
10. Native Advertising — The Next Big Thing In Recruitment Advertising -- by Dr. John Sullivan
* image by Timo Newton-Syms
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.