The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
January 22, 2016
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. If I Started a New Recruitment Company Tomorrow, I Would... -- by Greg Savage
2. Do’s and Don’ts of Hiring People with Criminal Histories -- by Amy Gulati
3. Employers 'Fight it Out' for Top Graduates -- by Hannah Richardson
4. Inside Silicon Valley's struggle for diversity -- by Seth Fiegerman
5. 4 Steps to Breaking Up With a Bad Career -- by J.T. O'Donnell
6. Generation Z: How The New Millennials Will Change Your Recruitment Strategy -- by Nina Cresswell
7. The 15 Biggest Recruiting Highlights of 2015 -- by Greg Savage
8. How to Invite a Candidate to Interview: An Email Template -- by Alex Cavoulacos
9. Employers Share the Strangest Interview Mistakes They've Encountered -- by Matt Tarpey
10. Blind Hiring: A New Trend in the Quest for Fair Hiring Practices -- by Michelle Silverstein
* image by Jeff P.
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.