The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
April 1, 2016
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. 7 Interview Questions That Determine Emotional Intelligence -- by Carolyn Sun
2. Why This Tech Company Starts New Hires On Fridays (And Why You Should, Too) -- by Stephanie Vozza
3. Why More MBAs Should Buy Small Businesses -- by Richard S. Ruback
5. 5 Stupid Interview Questions You Should Never Ask -- by Danny Halarewich
6. The One Phrase You Should NEVER Use On Your Resume -- by Michelle Dumas
7. 5 Ways to Win Talent Through Branding -- by Monica Mehta
8. What Millennial Resumes are Missing: Staying Power -- by Matthew Wurst
9. 5 Dos and Don’ts for Writing an Outstanding Job Description -- by Stephanie Bevegni
10. Your Best (Young) Employees Are Being Poached, But Not By Competing Companies -- by Olivia Barrow
* Image by Taichiro Ueki
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.