The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
April 8, 2016
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. 12 Recruiting Stats That Will Change The Way Your Hire -- by Laurence Hebberd
2. 3 Questions Every Employer Should Ask in a Job Interview -- by Tulika Tripathi
3. Want to Hire the Right Person? Start by Ruining Their Breakfast -- by Mark Gardiner
4. 3 Mistakes to Avoid When Using Pre-Employment Tests -- by Michelle Silverstein
5. 17 Annoying Things Job Candidates do That Make Hiring Managers Not Like Them -- By Natalie Walters & Jacquelyn Smith
6. How to Manage Your Workforce in Turbulent Times -- by Rowan O Grady
7. Should You Respond to Negative Online Reviews? -- by Steve Bates
8. A Bad Reputation Costs a Company at Least 10% More Per Hire -- by Wade Burgess
9. What We Can Learn From the Recruiter With 77 LinkedIn Recommendations -- by Kate Reilly
10. Answering, "Why are you looking for a change?" -- by J.T. O'Donnell
* Image by 白士 李
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.