The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
April 15, 2016
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. 3 Mistakes to Avoid When Using Pre-Employment Tests -- by Michelle Silverstein
2. Attracting & Retaining Talent During a Merger or AcquisitionExamples of Good Hobbies for a Resume that Works -- by Reshmi Nair
3. Tapping into Talent Analytics – HR need to become ‘People Statisticians’ -- by Peter Dixon
4. Are Oil and Gas Skills Transferable to Other Industry's and Where is Oil Heading in 2016? -- by Lee Cleasby
5. This Is What Happens When You Use the Employee Experience to Improve HR -- by Matt Straz
6. Entitlement or Capability -- by Naveen Coomar
7. Salaries to Remain On the Rise In 2016 -- by Scott A. Scanlon
8. Successful Companies Don't Just Talk About Gender Diversity. They Do This -- by Jonas Prising
9. The Fatal Resume Mistake You Won't Realize You're Making -- by Liz Ryan
10. LinkedIn Data Shows That Job-Hopping is Accelerating (Particularly Among Women) -- by Brendan Brown
*Image by Pacheco
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.