The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
April 22, 2016
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Forget Millennials—Why You Should Hire Someone Over 55 -- byGwen Moran
2. 'I interviewed over 100 people at Goldman Sachs, and this was the biggest mistake job candidates made' -- by Jacuelyn Smith
3. Take Charge of Your Employment Brand and Stand Out -- by Roy Maurer
4. Ten Unmistakable Signs of a Bad Place To Work -- by Liz Ryan
5. 10 Reasons Your Best Employees Are Looking Elsewhere -- by Peter Davidson
6. Everything Studies Aren't Telling you About Millennials and Job Hunting -- by Dennis Williams II
7. Office Perks Are Dumb -- by Rebecca Greenfield
8. LinkedIn’s Newest App Helps College Grads Find Jobs -- by Ken Yueng
9. Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Recruiter? -- by James Cann
10. The Next Generation of LinkedIn Recruiter is Here -- by Rahim Daya
*Image by Daniel Sallai
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.