The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
April 29, 2016
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. 'I Interviewed Over 100 People at Goldman Sachs, and This is What the Most Impressive Job Candidates Had in Common' -- by Jacquelyn Smith
2. Ideo: The 7 Most Important Hires For Creating A Culture Of Innovation -- by Thomas Barwick
3. The Digital Revolution: Invest in People, Not Just Business -- by Anurag Harsh
4. You Don't Have to Break the Law to Hire Better People -- by Lou Adler
5. Will Businesses Reach Gender Diversity in Your Lifetime? -- by Alison Kay
6. How to Identify Great Leaders Using Performance Reviews -- by Matt Straz
7. Where Did the Government Jobs Go? -- by Annie Lowrey
9. 7 Ways We Created the Current Talent Shortage -- by Kevin Wheeler
10. 4 Recruiting Lessons From Game of Thrones -- by Sid Lipsey
*Image by Andrew Kearns
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.