The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
May 20, 2016
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Want More Women On Boards? Make Them Easier to Find -- by Katie Couric
2. Google's HR Boss: Stop Asking Candidates About Their Current Salary -- by Jessica Stillman
3 What Your Resume Should Look Like In 2016 -- by Daniel Bortz
4. 4 Tips for Improving the Candidate Experience -- by Michelle Silverstein
5. Why Candidates Swipe Left on Your Job Descriptions -- by Peter Christothoulou
6. 5 Mistakes That Are Killing Your LinkedIn Profile -- by Anish Majumdar
8. Here's What 'Employer Branding' Should Look Like on Company Career Platforms -- by Matt Straz
9. How Not to Treat Employees Who Leave -- by Annie Murphy Paul
10. The 6 Secrets to Grabbing Candidates' Attention When You Reach Out -- by Lou Adler
*Image by Pablo Fernández
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.