The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
May 27, 2016
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Hiring Managers: Stop Insulting the Job Candidates -- By Brian de Haff
2. You’re Like Me, I Like Me, So I Like You – And You’re Hired -- by Daniel Vacassin
3. Need to Cancel Your Job Interview? Don't Do This... -- by J.T. O'Donnell
4. How Not to Treat Employees Who Leave -- by Anne Murphy Paul
5. How Will Generation Z Change Our World? -- by Stanely Bergman
6. 6 Common Exit Interview Myths Dispelled -- by Debbie Muller
8. The Ups and Downs of Recruitment -- by Martin Ellis
9. Pros and Cons of Conducting Telephone Interviews -- by Sravani
10. 6 Things You Can Do Today That Will Make You a Better Recruiter -- by Paul Petrone
*Image by Moose Winans
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.