The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
June 3, 2016
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. This is What Employees Really Want From a Work Environment -- by Matt Straz
2. Happy Workplaces Can Also Be Candid Workplaces -- by Emma Seppala Kim Cameron
3. Getting Firing Right: The HR Perspective -- by Manish Kumar
4. How to Hire for Cultural Fit -- by Lou Adler
5. How To Rank, Stack and Grade Your Employees -- by Liz Ryan
6. 'I've Looked at Over 40,000 Résumés, and These Are the 3 Most Annoying Things I've Seen' -- by Jacquelyn Smith
7. Your Job Postings Aren’t Attracting Top Applicants, And A Simple Test Will Prove It -- by Dr. John Sullivan
8. Generalists Get Better Job Offers Than Specialists -- by Nicole Torres
9. 18 Annoying Buzzwords You Need to Stop Using at Work -- by Jacquelyn Smith
10. How a Single Recruiter Made 120 Hires in One Year -- by Stephanie Howell
*Image by Moyan Brenn
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.