The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
June 10, 2016
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. 10 Red Flags Not to Hire That Promising Candidate -- by Jessia Stillman
2. How to Hire for Team Skills -- by Lou Adler
3. Type of Recruiters You Will Meet -- by Angelo Cenon Valdez
4. The Dangers of Hiring a Nice CEO -- by Elena L. Botelho and Dina WangKim Powell
5. Turn the Tables – Be the Interviewer, Not the Interviewee -- by Bob Patton
6. What Millennials Really Want — And How to Give it to Them -- by Jake Welch
7. The 10 Tech CEOs Most Loved By Their Employees -- by Avery Hartmans
8. The Hidden Consequences Of Making A Bad Hire -- by Magi Graziano
9. The Note No Recruiter Wants to Send -- by Jennifer Kim
10. The Most Important Interview Question -- by Lou Adler
*Image by Giuseppe Milo
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.