The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
June 16, 2016
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. How The Tech Industry Has Dramatically Changed the Face of Job Interviews-- by Cale Guthrie Weissman
2. Why Volunteering Is the Single Most Overlooked Skill On Resumes -- by Lydia Dishman
3. 5 Admin Skills That a Candidate Can't Fake -- by Michelle Burke
5. These Resumes for Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton Prove You Never, Ever Need to Use More Than One Page -- by Julie Bort
6. 2 Questions You Need to Ask During Job Interviews -- by Peggy McKee
7. LinkedIn Reveals the Schools Desired by Top Companies -- by Peter Economy
8. Three Reasons Employers Should Invest In Growing a Talented Workforce -- by Jamie Merisotis
9. The Real Reason 60% of Job Seekers Can't Stand the Application Process -- by Áine Cain
10. Why Giving Salary Ranges During Interviews is a Bad Idea -- by Sid Lipsey
*Image by Greenzowie
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.